Celestron presents a new computerized equatorial mount “top” the range with capacities up to 35Kq: la CGX-L EQ
Defined “compact, Ergonomic and innovative” this new German equatorial mount offers a load capacity declared du 35Kg
Here listed some 'of the key features of the new flagship of Celestron home:
Additional ports and Aux autoguiding port on the axis of DEC
Ring gear by 144 mm
Sella for engaging a dovetail 270 mm
Legs of stainless steel tripod 70 mm
Polar scope optional axle
WiFi support with accessories that support features such as Star Align and Auto Sense Module Sky Portal WiFi.
New accessory box with bays 1.25 "And two 2" with a stand for your smartphone or tablet;
- Frame Type German Equatorial
- 35kg Load Capacity
- Range Adjustment Tripod Height 35.75 "- 52.75" (including wedge)
- Tripod Legs Diameter 2.75 "
- 3º-65º Latitude Adjustment Range
- Tripod Weight 21kg
- Head Equatorial Weight 24kg
- Speed Max 4º / second
- of sidereal tracking speed, Solar, Moon.
- Number of Doors Auxiliary 4
- Porta Autoguida Si
- USB port You
- Software Control Celestron PlaneWave Instruments via USB (included)
Importer website: www.celestron.it